A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollapudy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gollapudy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy practice?
- Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneeta Gollapudy practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.