A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneetha Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneetha Ali is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneetha Ali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suneetha Ali practice?
Dr. Suneetha Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.