A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneetha Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneetha Ali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneetha Ali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ali has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneetha Sajid Ali MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suneetha S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Suneetha Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneetha Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.