A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneetha Dandala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandala
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dandala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandala graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka.
Dr. Dandala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneetha Reddy Dandala MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Suneetha R. Dandala practice?
- Dr. Suneetha Dandala has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneetha Dandala practices General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno General Practitioners.