A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneetha Dandala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandala graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka.
Dr. Dandala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneetha Reddy Dandala MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Suneetha R. Dandala practice?
- Dr. Suneetha Dandala has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneetha Dandala practices General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno General Practitioners.