A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattegunta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mattegunta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattegunta graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mattegunta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta practice?
- Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneetha Mattegunta practices Psychiatry near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Psychiatrists.