A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung-Kiang Chuang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chuang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chuang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung-Kiang Chuang DMD and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sung-Kiang Chuang practice?
- Dr. Sung-Kiang Chuang has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sung-Kiang Chuang practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.