A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung-Un Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung-Un J. Park practice?
Dr. Sung-Un Park practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.