A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung-Un Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung-Un Park is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung-Un J Park MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sung-Un J. Park practice?
- Dr. Sung-Un Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sung-Un Park practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.