A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung-Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung-Won Lee, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung-Won Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Catholic University Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung-Won Lee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sung-Won Lee practice?
- Dr. Sung-Won Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sung-Won Lee practices Internal Medicine near Lyndhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Palisades Park, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Lyndhurst Internists.