Dr. Sung-Won Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sung-Won Lee?

November 17th, 2014

Worst Experience with a Doctor

I made an appointment for 5:30pm and arrived early, but I had to wait until 6:45pm to see the doctor. I was the last patient to see the doctor. There was a sign that said the clinic closes at 7pm. If I was going to be the last patient, I am not sure why the receptionist made my appointment for 5:30pm. And the doctor's service was horrible. He did not greet me. He had terrible bedside manner while he asked me questions about my health problems. Rather than trying to listen, he attributed all my problems with a diagnosis of being older, which is very generic. Overall he was very rude, and I am definitely not recommending anyone to see this doctor.

July 28th, 2011

I Highly Recommend Dr. Lee

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's sine 2006. I totally disagree with the negative review of Dr. Lee rushing through a visit. Dr. Lee is very thorough and he cares about his patients. I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Lee nor has my husband. I am very happy to have Dr. Lee as my Doctor.

September 13th, 2012