A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Ahn, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Ahn DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sung Ahn practice?
- Dr. Sung Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Ahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hines, IL.
See Hines Physiatrists.