A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Ahn, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Ahn DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sung Ahn practice?
- Dr. Sung Ahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sung Ahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Hines Physiatrists.