inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Compassion
I was seeing a doctor who told me I had luekemia and was going to die. (Wow! right?) Referred me to Dr. Byun. He confirmed that I did not have luekemia. It appears I had a very bad allergic reaction to a flu shot! Saw me for 6 months to double check my bloodwork, etc. After the very first appointment with Dr. Byun, I received a telephone call from Dr. Uncomfortable at 7:00 PM apologizing for terrifying me and telling me I was going to die. Never saw Dr. Uncomfortable again. Grateful to Dr. Byun for being a compassionate and caring man. This was a few years ago and I can tell you, it is something I will never forget and always be grateful for.

November 1st, 2012
My warrior
I was diagnosed with lung cancer 27 months ago. Dr. Byun has been treating me and fighting my cancer with me.He is caring, compasionate and very direct in his approach to my treatment.His office staff is AMAZING. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Byun as my oncologist.

September 16th, 2014