A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Whan Choi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sung Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sung Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.