A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Choi practice?
Dr. Sung Choi practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Francisco General Practitioners, San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco Pediatricians.