A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Whan Choi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sung Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Choi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.