Learn more about Dr. Sung Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Choi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung W Choi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sung Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sung Choi practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.