A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Ahn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jaesung Ahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Edward Ahn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.