A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Ahn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ahn practice?
Dr. Edward Ahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.