Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent. As always

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent very informative

Jun 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Both my wife and I have found the utmost professional in Dr. Kim. His kind and caring bedside manner make you feel so comfortable to ask any questions without feeling stupid as so many doctors today make you feel. Thank you, Dr. Kim, for being so caring.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

going to Dr Kim office is a pleasure you don't have to wait long plus his staff is number 1 Thank You DrKim and your wonderful staff

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim was very professional and explained my situation in a manner which was easily understood. Would highly recommend Dr. Kim to friends and family. My appointment was for 12:30 PM and was called into the office a few minutes early.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and informative

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Kim was clear and concise and ensured that I fully understood changes in my treatment.

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I haven’t a Neurologist for almost 3 years. The group I was going to for my Type II diabetes Advantage Care Physicians lost their physician and never replaced him. Doctor Kim looked over my health records and suggested some blood tests.

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

thank you for your professional and kind services.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Have great communication. Always checks my blood work results. I strongly believe that I should do better on my Hemoglobin. This injection I get for the Hemoglobin will me much easier if I could get it and I apply it myself more often.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

IT WAS VERY GOOD TO ALL THE OFFICE HELP AND ALSO THE NURSE WITH THE CHECK IN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Kim for 21 years he is the best... Always there when you need him and is very through with health issues.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a physician who inspires confidence. He is thoughtful and thorough.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim was very thorough and compassionate. He took me into his office to review my records and share his findings and opinions.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We always enjoy our visit with Dr Kim. His attentiveness to my condition is very assuring.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and is always very professional.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Yes addresses the problem really well.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Kim is very tentative and takes time with his patients. The staff of Girls/Ladies all have been there a long time and make you feel welcome. Unlike other offices where the staff is cold and snooty. You wont find that in this office.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, professional and informative .

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ihave been going to Dr. Kim for over 5yrs Dr.Kim and his staff are A1 in my book cound't ask for better. Thank you Dr. Kim and your wonder ful staff for making my visted easy and very satisfying.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim described in detail my condition and the required tests to determine causation and treatment. Tests and appointments were scheduled, I left knowing that I am on the right track.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim is very knowledgeable and is very easy to talk to about medical matters. He and his office staff are very friendly. I feel like I am talking to a friend when I visit his office.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kind, Understanding & Professional Doctor and Staff

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim and his staff are knowledgeable, concerned, friendly and professional and Dr. Kim addresses all questions and concerns during the time spent with him.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There is only "1" Dr. Kim. He is the most caring, gentle and loving Doctor. I have been going to him since he diagnosed me with lupus over 22 years ago. He treats me with kid gloves..

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Kim since 1999. He is the reason why my kidney condition has come under control and why I am alive and enjoying life. He is the best.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a very kind and we'll-mannered doctor. His explanation of my kidney condition always puts me at ease. He is a caring individual and the world should have more doctors like him.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a smart,caring,excellent doctor who cares for the immediate and long term health of his patients.He listens to what your concerns are.He makes careful evaluations and does follow up tests.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Explains everything to you in understandable terminology. Listens to your concerns. Concerned about your overall health. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i would tell others about Sung Jo Kim about the service that the doctor has for his patients.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim is an excellent physician. He explains things clearly and is very thorough. I have absolute confidence in him.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim was very attentive and I felt he cared.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a 'regular guy' type of doctor,...which is like a breath of fresh air in today's medical world. He is very thorough, takes his time and answers any and all questions. He seems to have genuine concern for his patients.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Kim went well he is sending me for kab work and on my next visit will be able to give me more info about my diagnosis the staff was also very good

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Better scheduling would be appreciated so the wait-time in the office is less.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this office. Everyone is so nice, and Dr. Kim is amazing. It's one regular visit I don't mind going to.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Kim...He addressed all of my concerns!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years. His medical expertise and thorough extensive knowledgeable professionalism have always been superb. His office staff are always friendly and accommodating and helpful.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician, he is a good communicator, excellent followup, and covers all the bases at every visit.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Talking to the Dr Kim was good. Waiting for 1 hour and 10 mins for an appointment I was on time for is poor.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is excellent. He shows concern and communicates very straightforward. He shows he cares for the entire person not only his specialty. I highly recommend him. His nurse is also excellent.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After a frustrating morning with another doctor it was a distinct pleasure to see his nurse and then Dr Kim who made me feel encouraged about my health situation

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is very thorough and gave me a better physical than my regular doctor.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best appointment I have had in along time. Kidney report was great. All good remarks. blood work great. Dr. Kim was a little upset that I had not been in the office for a year. I had no idea it was that long, I will continue continue getting better

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good doctor that cares and help you

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always highly professional and genuine concern about your health,can't ask for anything else

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do appreciate the years of such skilled, experienced personal care and guidance!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor took his time and addressed all my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Kim since 1999. He has always put my best interests first -- at one time consulting with a colleague about my case on a flight home from Denver. He is one of the reasons why my husband and I decided not to move out of state.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Extremely concerned about your overall health. Addresses any concerns you may have. Extremely professional and execellent overall service.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I am anxious about visiting with Dr. Kim because of what I think I may hear about my health, I always am put at ease. He is always so kind and reassuring. I also love visiting with Mrs. Kim. I've been a patient for 20 years.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. to be an excellent physician, very knowledgeable,and yet not overbearing. Is willing to listen to my needs and concerns. He takes time to keep his electronic medical records updated and correctly entered.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Of all the doctors I have encountered and that would be scores, Dr S. J Kim is top tier!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is an excellent, knowledgable, Doctor. The office staff is a little stiff. Totally all business, without personality. However, the assistants, are full of Personality, and makes up for the others Dullness.w

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The very best!

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and personally familiar with my issues. Dr cared

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a true professional, very thorough, very personable, and very capable. He radiates a feeling of really being cared about and he is always ready to address any concerns I might have. He is available if I have any questions. So glad he is my MD!

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Kim for more than 20 years He is a brilliant diagnostician , very knowledgeable professional and attentive to all my medical needs. I am an R.N. and this is the physician who takes care of most docs and their families.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for over 30 years. He has gotten me through a kidney transplant, and I am happy to say that he is the greatest Thank you Dr. Kim

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and knowledgable.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is an excellent Nephrologist who I would recommend to anyone. He is a very caring doctor who spends time with his patients and gives a comprehensive visit.

> > > > Patient Reviews