Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Kim since 1999. He is the reason why my kidney condition has come under control and why I am alive and enjoying life. He is the best.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a very kind and we'll-mannered doctor. His explanation of my kidney condition always puts me at ease. He is a caring individual and the world should have more doctors like him.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a smart,caring,excellent doctor who cares for the immediate and long term health of his patients.He listens to what your concerns are.He makes careful evaluations and does follow up tests.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Explains everything to you in understandable terminology. Listens to your concerns. Concerned about your overall health. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i would tell others about Sung Jo Kim about the service that the doctor has for his patients.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kim is an excellent physician. He explains things clearly and is very thorough. I have absolute confidence in him.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim was very attentive and I felt he cared.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a 'regular guy' type of doctor,...which is like a breath of fresh air in today's medical world. He is very thorough, takes his time and answers any and all questions. He seems to have genuine concern for his patients.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Kim went well he is sending me for kab work and on my next visit will be able to give me more info about my diagnosis the staff was also very good

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Better scheduling would be appreciated so the wait-time in the office is less.

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this office. Everyone is so nice, and Dr. Kim is amazing. It's one regular visit I don't mind going to.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Kim...He addressed all of my concerns!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years. His medical expertise and thorough extensive knowledgeable professionalism have always been superb. His office staff are always friendly and accommodating and helpful.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician, he is a good communicator, excellent followup, and covers all the bases at every visit.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Talking to the Dr Kim was good. Waiting for 1 hour and 10 mins for an appointment I was on time for is poor.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is excellent. He shows concern and communicates very straightforward. He shows he cares for the entire person not only his specialty. I highly recommend him. His nurse is also excellent.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After a frustrating morning with another doctor it was a distinct pleasure to see his nurse and then Dr Kim who made me feel encouraged about my health situation

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is very thorough and gave me a better physical than my regular doctor.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best appointment I have had in along time. Kidney report was great. All good remarks. blood work great. Dr. Kim was a little upset that I had not been in the office for a year. I had no idea it was that long, I will continue continue getting better

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good doctor that cares and help you

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always highly professional and genuine concern about your health,can't ask for anything else

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do appreciate the years of such skilled, experienced personal care and guidance!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor took his time and addressed all my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Kim since 1999. He has always put my best interests first -- at one time consulting with a colleague about my case on a flight home from Denver. He is one of the reasons why my husband and I decided not to move out of state.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Extremely concerned about your overall health. Addresses any concerns you may have. Extremely professional and execellent overall service.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I am anxious about visiting with Dr. Kim because of what I think I may hear about my health, I always am put at ease. He is always so kind and reassuring. I also love visiting with Mrs. Kim. I've been a patient for 20 years.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. to be an excellent physician, very knowledgeable,and yet not overbearing. Is willing to listen to my needs and concerns. He takes time to keep his electronic medical records updated and correctly entered.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Of all the doctors I have encountered and that would be scores, Dr S. J Kim is top tier!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is an excellent, knowledgable, Doctor. The office staff is a little stiff. Totally all business, without personality. However, the assistants, are full of Personality, and makes up for the others Dullness.w

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The very best!

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and personally familiar with my issues. Dr cared

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is a true professional, very thorough, very personable, and very capable. He radiates a feeling of really being cared about and he is always ready to address any concerns I might have. He is available if I have any questions. So glad he is my MD!

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Kim for more than 20 years He is a brilliant diagnostician , very knowledgeable professional and attentive to all my medical needs. I am an R.N. and this is the physician who takes care of most docs and their families.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for over 30 years. He has gotten me through a kidney transplant, and I am happy to say that he is the greatest Thank you Dr. Kim

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and knowledgable.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kim is an excellent Nephrologist who I would recommend to anyone. He is a very caring doctor who spends time with his patients and gives a comprehensive visit.

> > > > Patient Reviews