Dr. Sung Jung Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 12th, 2015

Terrible Billing Dept or person

Dr. Jung is wonderful very old school doctor, his nurses are super nice, however his wife is what gives him a bad name she does the billing for Dr. Jung and clearly does not know what shes doing. I was in the hospital for 5 days after giving birth to my son and Dr, Jung came in 3 times out of the 5 days i was there to check on my sons jaundice he stayed for the most 5-10 minutes. I'm a medical biller and when a patient ask me about what was billed and whats there responsibility we tell them so they understand there bill. Well in my case I was charged $450 every time Dr. Jung paid my son a visit in the hospital so I ask what was billed for and why it was $450 every time and Mrs. Jung keep saying its the hospital bill so I asked if I'm paying Dr. Jung or the hospital and she replied Dr. Jung she immediately tells me if I don't want to pay she'll write it off, I told Mrs. Jung I just want to know what was beginning charged and she tells me if you don't like the doctor to find a different doctor. I told her I love the doctor, I just don't like you. Yeah its sad its come to this, I'm just wondering how many people got screwed over because of Mrs. Jung poor billing experience.

March 11th, 2015