A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Kook Yang MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sung K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Sung Yang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sung Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.