A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung K Yang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sung K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Sung Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.