Learn more about Dr. Sung Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung K Yang MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sung K. Yang practice?
- Dr. Sung Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Gastroenterologists.