A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choe
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choe has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung M Choe MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sung M. Choe practice?
- Dr. Sung Choe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sung Choe practices Urology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Dimas, CA.
See West Covina Urologists.