A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Choe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Choe, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choe has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung Choe practice?
Dr. Sung Choe practices Urology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Dimas, CA.
See West Covina Urologists.