A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Kim, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung N Kim MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sung N. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sung Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sung Kim practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Radiologists.