Learn more about Dr. Sung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Kim, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung N. Kim practice?
Dr. Sung Kim practices Radiation Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Olympia, WA.
See New Brunswick Oncologists.