A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung J. Park practice?
Dr. Sung Park practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.