A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Cho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Cho, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Soo Cho MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sung S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Sung Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Cho practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.