Learn more about Dr. Sung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Cho, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Soo Cho MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sung S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Sung Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Cho practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.