Learn more about Dr. Sung Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Sohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Sohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung J Sohn MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sung J. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Sung Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Sohn practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Nephrologists.