A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Sohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Sohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung J Sohn MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sung J. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Sung Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sung Sohn practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Nephrologists.