Learn more about Dr. Sung Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Sun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Sun practice?
Dr. Sung Sun practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Mount Vernon Hospitalists, Mount Vernon Internists, Mount Vernon Geriatric Doctors, and Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.