A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Kim, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Uk Kim MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sung U. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sung Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sung Kim practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY.
See Flushing Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Flushing Radiologists.