A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sung Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sung Kim, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Uk Kim MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sung U. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sung Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sung Kim practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Flushing Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Flushing Radiologists.