A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Kim practice?
Dr. Sung Kim practices Urology near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Urologists.