A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sung Won Lee MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sung W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sung Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sung Lee practices Internal Medicine near Sedona, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sedona Internists.