A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sungchun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sungchun Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sungchun Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 22 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sungchun Lee MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sungchun Lee practice?
- Dr. Sungchun Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sungchun Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Nephrologists.