A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunghee Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunghee Nam, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Nam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunghee T Nam MD is a male Pathologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Sunghee T. Nam practice?
- Dr. Sunghee Nam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunghee Nam practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Pathologists.