A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sungho Jun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sungho Jun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sungho Jun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jun graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sungho S. Jun practice?
Dr. Sungho Jun practices Family Medicine near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Family Physicians.