Dr. Sungho Jun MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2012
What is going on ?
Dr. Jun used to be careing and very in to patient care and treating his patients well. I feel that the last few visits I have had with him have been very odd. he looked at the computer the whole time and didn't listen as to why i was there wanted more blood work which is fine but my concern was my back at the time. it just started hurting out of the blue . He didnt seem to interested and then wrote me for an xray. I came down with a bladder infection and couldn't get an antibiotic from him or a lab slip . the appointment i requested to have is 5 days out total time with an infection would be 7 days before i get to see a dr. Unless i go back to the ER ( which was suggested) think its crap that is why you have a family dr. and I picked Dr. Jun as my family dr. because of his intellegence and the way he used to sit and listen to his patients needs and concerns now its just you need to learn to push through life without pills. easy for someone that doesn't have the same issues as me but whatever. he wants me to pick a different dr but i dont want to because he is good .. i just don't understand why he no longer wishes to take care of me.

May 7th, 2012
"doctor"
Dr. Jun is a sorry excuse for a doctor. He started proscribing me Xanax when I was only 15 and when I wanted to get off Xanax he refused to help me. It caused me to have seziers and go into hospital. He doesn't care about the patient, just getting cash into his pocket.

November 22nd, 2011
i like Dr. Jun he is very thorough

July 21st, 2011
Dr.
You know, I"ve been going to see Dr. Jun for over 5 years and have found him to be so funny and knowledgable about medical issues. He's having a difficult time diagnosing my symtoms at the moment and tells me that I'm a complicated patient. I get along with him very well and as I treat his staff with respect, they treat me very well also. Being a complicated patient makes me feel special. He takes his time. Word of advice; he's quick with his wit, but dry. You have to be smart and quick, too.

January 5th, 2010
Have seen him since moving here in 2005. He is great with my husband, but horrible with me. I went to him regarding peri-menopaus a couple years ago and he said I was too young (I'm 45 now). My OB-GYN said I was peri-menopausal! Now, I am menopausal, and Dr. Jun doesn't know and doesn't care. I know two women who have daughters my age who went to him for medical problems (they were really suffering!) and he told them (like he did me) "you are too young". They went to other doctors and found out they did indeed have serious problems that needed treatment. I went to him recently, for the first time ever, with mental problems (I have had chronic depression and severe PTSD since 2002). I had suffered a problem at Thanksgiving and was still having horrible problems. When I told him of the problem (it was awful for me!) He said "that was rude of you!" No empathy or sympathy at all! Dr. Jun shamed me about my mental problem (and I was in anguish when I went to him!). Now, my husband goes for a problem and Dr. Jun takes all the time in the world and orders a TON of tests for him. Has ordered several sleep tests on my husband. I have insomnia (not my husband, who sleeps like a baby) and have told Dr. Jun, but he ignores me! I have gone YEARS sleeping 3-4 hours a night and sometimes not at all! Me - I'm doing good to get my prescription refilled! I am changing doctors after this latest incident where he literally shamed me for my serious mental problem. I don't need a doctor who doesn't care if I'm suicidal. I normally am able to handle my problems, but recently I really, really needed help. When I cried out to Dr. Jun (and told him I was embarrassed to even talk about my mental problems) he quite literally brushed me off. (My brother committed suicide in 2001 and the chance that I will do it is 60% higher than normal people.) Good riddance I say! If you're a woman, don't go. If you're a man - he'll take good care of you. I don't understand why there is this difference, but I think it is terrible.

September 2nd, 2009
Wonderful Dr. most thorough exam my children have had. Thankful we have such a great doctor in a small town.

November 20th, 2008
Draftsmen
He orders too many unnecessary exams!

June 7th, 2017