A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunghoon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunghoon Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunghoon Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunghoon Lee MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunghoon Lee practice?
- Dr. Sunghoon Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sunghoon Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Ozark, MO.
See Joplin Surgeons.