- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sungnam Joe
Dr. Sungnam Joe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingman, AZ, with another office in Kingman, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Joe is affiliated with Kingman Regional Medical Center and Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes. Dr. Joe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sungnam Joe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sungnam Joe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.
Dr. Reema Khurram
Kingman, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Kathleen Naegele
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Kingman, AZ 0.52 mi9
Dr. Sherif Nasef
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Kingman, AZ 0.82 mi20