A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sungnam Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sungnam Joe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sungnam Joe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sungnam M Joe MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sungnam M. Joe practice?
- Dr. Sungnam Joe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sungnam Joe practices Internal Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Golden Valley, AZ.
See Kingman Internists.