A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunhee Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunhee Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunhee Kun Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunhee K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sunhee Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunhee Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Radiologists.