Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunhee Woo
Dr. Sunhee Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lagrangeville, NY, with other offices in Millbrook, NY and Beacon, NY (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woo is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center, St Francis Hospital and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Woo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunhee Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunhee Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lagrangeville, NY.
Dr. Euni Suk
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lagrangeville, NY 0.57 mi9
Dr. I Iwaniw
Lagrangeville, NY 0.57 mi33
Dr. Rona Heublum-Colton
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lagrangeville, NY 0.59 mi20