Learn more about Dr. Sunil Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Varkey Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil V. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Sunil Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Rheumatologists.