Learn more about Dr. Sunil Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Abraham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abraham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Varkey Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil V. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Sunil Abraham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Abraham practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Gansevoort, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Rheumatologists.