Dr. Sunil Abrol, MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Hes amazing! show details Hes amazing!
by Teona Jandieri on Dec 3rd, 2015

My husband (26) years old, was a patient of Dr.Abrol, i can not be thankful enough for him taking care of my husband and his heart surgery, i feel seriously fortunate to have him perform the surgery and not anybody else, hes amazing! He saved my husbnds life and amount of attention he give to my husband after surgery was insne! He would come to see how he was sometimes even 2-3 times a day, hes a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person, he has AN AMAZING team behind him and he knows what hes doing!

I believe in you show details I believe in you
Nov 19th, 2010

He saved my dad twice Thank you a fallow your heart I believe in you So Much

he is the best show details he is the best
by Samson Khachatryan on Aug 14th, 2009

He is very professional, caring, patient. He saved my life. Thank you so much!!!Samson Khachatryan

May 12th, 2008

Performed a complete cardiac reconstruction of my father's heart (15 hours) after my father suffered a massive infection (endocarditis)that was likely acquired during his first surgery. Originally, my father had had a double bypass and valve replacement at Mt. Sinai with a team of doctors who were beyond negligent in their follow-up care. At Maimonides, Dr. Abrol was very straightforward about the severity of my father's condition and performed an extremely difficult and complex operation. An EXTREMELY skilled surgeon and cardiac specialist. I would highly recommend him and his team at Maimonides.