A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University Of Nairobi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
- Plainview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aggarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil D. Aggarwal practice?
Dr. Sunil Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.