Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Alexander
Dr. Sunil Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, Wellstar Spalding Regional Medical Center and Emory University Hospital. Dr. Alexander has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sunil Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Ruby Cheves
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Athens, GA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Gregory Bracewell
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Cassie Campbell
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Athens, GA 0.01 mi14