A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Bhatia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Bhatia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhatia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Bhatia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Sunil Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Bhatia practices Psychiatry near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Psychiatrists.