A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhoyrul graduated from University Of Aberdeen, Scotland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bhoyrul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhoyrul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul practice?
Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul practices Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.