Surgical Specialist

Feb 9th, 2015

The best...

Dr. Bhoyrul is the "Best" ! show details Dr. Bhoyrul is the "Best" !
Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Bhoyrul has been my surgeon for multiple cancer and weight surgeries. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but a doctor you can trust and feel confident that you have the "best". My positive mental attitude has been strengthened knowing Dr. Bhoyrul is my surgeon!

by Sandi Bowen on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr Bhoyrul is such a nice guy! He is caring and extremely knowledgeable. He spends time with you, explains everything, answers ALL questions, never acts like you're a dummy. He does many types of abdominal surgeries, spleen, ripped diaphragm, intestine, hernia repair. He knows what he is doing. He wrote the FIRST book on the 'Fundamentals of Laproscopic Surgery!!!!!' He pretty much saved my life when my diaphragm split and my stomach traveled completely into my chest. I had a car crash and tore the diaphragm open again. If I have to have it repaired, Dr Bhoyrul will be the one to do it. He is a genuinely nice person besides being an extremely well-educated surgeon!

Great Job show details Great Job
by Daniel Harris on Oct 25th, 2009

Dr. Bhoyrul did an outstanding job on my surgery worked hard to keep his word and get me out of the hospital on time. I intend to recommend Dr. Bhoyrul to anyone that I know that needs surgery.

Apr 19th, 2009

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon, one who really gets to know and care for his patients. I've recommended him many times, and had great feedback from friends and family, as well.

Dr Bhoyrul is top notch! show details Dr Bhoyrul is top notch!
by Suzanne A. on Aug 27th, 2008

He was awesome! He performed laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication to fix my GERD problem. This not only fixed my GERD problem but, cut out nearly all of my asthma attacks because my stomach fluids are no longer aspirating into my lungs!! I would highly recommend Dr Sunil Bhoyrul to anyone and everyone with this problem..

Rush to judgement... show details Rush to judgement...
Apr 12th, 2008

He performed a Lap Nissen Fundoplasty , I feel he was to quick to rush to judgement.