Surgeons, Bariatric Specialist (obesity)

9850 Genesee Ave
Ste 730
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-452-5054
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
by Sandi Bowen on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr Bhoyrul is such a nice guy! He is caring and extremely knowledgeable. He spends time with you, explains everything, answers ALL questions, never acts like you're a dummy. He does many types of abdominal surgeries, spleen, ripped diaphragm, intestine, hernia repair. He knows what he is doing. He wrote the FIRST book on the 'Fundamentals of Laproscopic Surgery!!!!!' He pretty much saved my life when my diaphragm split and my stomach traveled completely into my chest. I had a car crash and tore the diaphragm open again. If I have to have it repaired, Dr Bhoyrul will be the one to do it. He is a genuinely nice person besides being an extremely well-educated surgeon!

|  Sunil Bhoyrul, M.D.  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

We are in AWE, Dr. Bhpyrul, gracious, caring and extremely competent. Thank you from the family of Rene H. Gonzalez.

|  Dr. Bhoyrul  |  show details
by Rich Valentine on Dec 3rd, 2009

He did a great job on my wife with laparscopic surgery for Heller-Myotimy. She is now able to keep food down and getting along fine .. I was very impressed with his professionalism and caring .. Great surgeon I believe .. and I would highly recommend him to any one .. Rich Valentine

|  Great Job  |  show details
by Daniel Harris on Oct 25th, 2009

Dr. Bhoyrul did an outstanding job on my surgery worked hard to keep his word and get me out of the hospital on time. I intend to recommend Dr. Bhoyrul to anyone that I know that needs surgery.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2009

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon, one who really gets to know and care for his patients. I've recommended him many times, and had great feedback from friends and family, as well.

|  Dr Bhoyrul is top notch!  |  show details
by Suzanne A. on Aug 27th, 2008

He was awesome! He performed laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication to fix my GERD problem. This not only fixed my GERD problem but, cut out nearly all of my asthma attacks because my stomach fluids are no longer aspirating into my lungs!! I would highly recommend Dr Sunil Bhoyrul to anyone and everyone with this problem..

|  Just a Humble Surgeon  |  show details
by MaliMoe on May 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bhoyrul performed my surgery. He's a nice and approachable guy. I believe him to be a very skillful surgeon and he has great bedside manner. The nurses just love him at Scripps. Beverly and Gemma in his office are total sweeties.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Rush to judgement...  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2008

He performed a Lap Nissen Fundoplasty , I feel he was to quick to rush to judgement.