A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. John has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans