Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sunil Patel
Sunil Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Sunil Patel is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff) and Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Sunil Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Sunil Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Anna Martin
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Samarth Reddy
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Alan Bank
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi33