A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil C Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sunil Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Oncologists.