A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Desai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Desai, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Jayant Desai MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sunil Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Desai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.