A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Desai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Desai, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Jayant Desai MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sunil Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Desai practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.