Dr. Sunil Dhawan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Dhawan?

September 13th, 2016

Psoriasis

Dr Dhawan helped my dad with his very serious psoriasis and me with my minor case.

October 18th, 2013

Unprofessional and flippant

I saw Dr. Sunil Dhawan to have some skin growths evaluated and, especially, the three largest removed. I was surprised at his flippant and unprofessional attitude. I'd had the same type of growths removed several years ago and know that most of what I have right now are seborrheic keratosis. Dr. Dhawan said, "oh, those are just warts." He seemed to be uninterested in doing anything about them and only grudgingly sprayed two with liquid nitrogen. He seemed to be finished so I had to specifically ask him to spray the third one. He spent a very short time with me. I've had growths just like these removed with liquid nitrogen in the past and there's always been a noticable redness and swelling afterwards. That's normal and expected. This time I noticed that the liquid nitrogen he used had no effect at all. A month after seeing Dr. Dhawan, I saw a different doctor and had a totally different experience. This doctor, a woman, agreed that these growths are seborrheic keratosis. Long story slightly shorter, she sprayed all of them with liquid nitrogen. Immediately, they turned red and swelled, just as they should. I wonder now if Dr. Dhawan was using a container that was empty of liquid nitrogen and only contained the propellant - enough propellant to still make the hissing sound but with no liquid nitrogen left in it. Summary: I wasted my time and money seeing Dr. Dhawan and I do not recommend him.

October 10th, 2017