A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Dissanayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Dissanayake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dissanayake graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Dissanayake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Mahanama Dissanayake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil M. Dissanayake practice?
- Dr. Sunil Dissanayake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Dissanayake practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.