A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Eappen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Eappen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eappen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Eappen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Eappen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Eappen practice?
- Dr. Sunil Eappen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Eappen practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.