A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Gandhi, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gandhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil G Gandhi FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil G. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Sunil Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Internists and Lecanto Oncologists.