A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Gollapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gollapalli graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Gollapalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Inpatient Specialists
- Village Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Gollapalli MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Gollapalli practice?
- Dr. Sunil Gollapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Gollapalli practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Endocrinologists.