A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Gupta, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Gupta, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Gupta BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sunil Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Cardiologists.