Dr. Sunil Gupta, BS
Cardiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not one positive thing to say about Dr Gupta show details Not one positive thing to say about Dr Gupta
by Thomas on Feb 16th, 2015

Unfriendly, dismissive, unhelpful, poor people skills. Find another doctor.

happy patient show details happy patient
Mar 27th, 2012

overall, i had a nice visit with dr. gupta. the staff is exceptional! all of my questions were adressed. i think i will keep dr gupta as my cardiologist.

Oct 13th, 2011

i love dr gupta. he has given me excellent care over the years. he has a great bedside manner. he is an excellent dr. he is always there for me.

26k show details 26k
Jul 15th, 2011

Under Sunil's care the three day costs were 26 thousand dollars! The first report was low potassium. Sunil would not sign my wife out of the hospital and put her through many useless tests. He said he was worried about his his image. See someone else!!!!!!!!!!

Great experience show details Great experience
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Gupta and staff took care of me while I was in the hospital and many office visits. They were professional and extremely caring. Dr. Gupta was the only one who made the right diagnosis when I had been to numerous other doctors and hospitals. I feel lucky to have been under his care.

Extremely Rude Doctor! show details Extremely Rude Doctor!
Nov 23rd, 2010

I had never met this doctor in my life, but was referred during my pregnancy for a couple of different reasons. After an echocardiogram and a very long wait to get the results, he literally barged into the room - remember, this moment was our very first meeting ever- and abruptly said, "Well there's nothing wrong with your valve. Who told you there is?" I was so shocked by his rudeness, I could barely answer. Then he said, "Everything's fine," and walked out. That was literally the extent of my meeting with him. I was so angry at the total waste of 3 hours of my life!!! 3 hours because if you live in Tampa, the office is in BFE, and it's virtually impossible to get an appt. in the Wesley Chapel office since he is only there once a week. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

by dissatisfied patient on May 21st, 2010

blow average bedside manner and personal care to the patient, is all textbook and no ability to relate to you as a person. If he can not fix the problem then you must not be following his directions.