Dr. Sunil Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Gupta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

I would not recommend Dr Gupta. He has absolutely no bedside manner and seem uninterested. He ordered a bunch of test, came back w/a diagnosis, put me on meds and then requested 6 mth follow up. Appts thereafter lasted 2-5mins and most of the interaction was with his PA. His staff is great but he leaves much to me desired. I moved to another Cardiologist.

May 2nd, 2016

The most disappointing encounter with a doctor ! He seemed disinterested in the patients history , he did not examine the patient properly or show any competency in his speciality . Usually the doctors sit down and take a detailed history and find out why the patient came to see the doctor! Nothing of that sort!! Instead he asked the patient why her heart rate was going up when she got out of bed and walked!! He had no interest in patient care. Very disappointing.

February 16th, 2015

Not one positive thing to say about Dr Gupta

Unfriendly, dismissive, unhelpful, poor people skills. Find another doctor.

October 6th, 2014

Most impersonal experience I have every seen with a doctor.

March 27th, 2012

happy patient

overall, i had a nice visit with dr. gupta. the staff is exceptional! all of my questions were adressed. i think i will keep dr gupta as my cardiologist.

October 13th, 2011

i love dr gupta. he has given me excellent care over the years. he has a great bedside manner. he is an excellent dr. he is always there for me.

July 15th, 2011

26k

Under Sunil's care the three day costs were 26 thousand dollars! The first report was low potassium. Sunil would not sign my wife out of the hospital and put her through many useless tests. He said he was worried about his his image. See someone else!!!!!!!!!!

April 11th, 2011

Great experience

Dr. Gupta and staff took care of me while I was in the hospital and many office visits. They were professional and extremely caring. Dr. Gupta was the only one who made the right diagnosis when I had been to numerous other doctors and hospitals. I feel lucky to have been under his care.

November 24th, 2010

Extremely Rude Doctor!

I had never met this doctor in my life, but was referred during my pregnancy for a couple of different reasons. After an echocardiogram and a very long wait to get the results, he literally barged into the room - remember, this moment was our very first meeting ever- and abruptly said, "Well there's nothing wrong with your valve. Who told you there is?" I was so shocked by his rudeness, I could barely answer. Then he said, "Everything's fine," and walked out. That was literally the extent of my meeting with him. I was so angry at the total waste of 3 hours of my life!!! 3 hours because if you live in Tampa, the office is in BFE, and it's virtually impossible to get an appt. in the Wesley Chapel office since he is only there once a week. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

May 21st, 2010

blow average bedside manner and personal care to the patient, is all textbook and no ability to relate to you as a person. If he can not fix the problem then you must not be following his directions.

July 17th, 2017