A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Patel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil J Patel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sunil Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Patel practices Neurological Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.